Newsletter Sign-Up

Moving on......

In each of these mini post i will have moving on in the behind it. Like this....

Moving on....


Well I am drinking courvoisier and eggnog. Yes it is a day late idk cus I didnt feel like stoping and i decided to have it today too lol . I read a friends blog. You know at times i need this kind of inspiration to get to acturally create a blog. hes a cool blogger along wit my other blogger friends. Moving on.......

I am surpose to be going out today, Its like a lil after 8 and like all my cloths is in the washing machine. lol yes im sittin in my nite cloths and im hot i think i guess i will be ready to sophisticately party. Yeah i noe it isnt a word sue me u wont get jack... Moving on....

I just got home from the busy mall rush today. it wasnt as i thought it would be. It wasnt hectic i didnt want to fight anyone over anything it was chill as another friend of mine puts it. Yes i went to Victorias secrets. Yes wat i bought is a secret but again if u noe me it wasnt a bra lol and i was happy i spent my gift money. * dances in circle* Moving on.....

Yesterday i got in a fight wit a friend of mine. I had to put this in the blog cus hes gonna read it. well he works for the gov. and like i just worry as friend about him at times. When he talks he talks like so worry free and like he doesnt worry and hes invinsiable and stuff. Idk if he doesnt see it but ive been seen it and i decided to say soemhting in a loving way. I say it just as i just said it. Im like u are smart but there is always someone smarter please becareful, that attidue u dont noe u got isnt good. thats all he gets mad and i get mad and i still am. cus he thinks i am dissin his job and says im used to sayin wat i want. if i was i would of said something meaner and wouldnt of been nice and said i am scared for him. i dont give a fuck if he talks about my profession but if i see danger ima say something. shoot.....hes been like that lately. hes takin it negatively hey blame ur job. Ima leave u be u will be fine alone. Its not worth being nice anymore u noe..... Moving on......

I am tired and lol my cloths are in the dryer now. Love have time laps lol anyway i have to mention something about me going to hot topic today. I was just looking lol yes lord a cute boy as working there i noe him cus we talk about jrock and like we noe a lot of anime and like he has cute eyes lol and stuff i noe they arent real i dont think so. I have a feelin that hes younger than i.cus he asked me a question and it was like he thinks im around his age. Hey i cant change the way i look. When i am professional lookin i just have a child look that runs in the family. lol oh well. Im not complainin. Moving on....

This next one happened day b4 yesterday i have been too busy to blog. I have to get this clear cus im tellin u i have this happen at times . Well someone sent me this message sayin i was takin a boy they like and i was makin her jealous. I stepped out my emo zone for a second and started laughin then called the "boy" she wanted so bad. and told him wat to tell her cus i wasnt in a gud mood to tell her. i mean its funny then she sends me this fake apology cus he made her. girl please. Im mature dont got time for boy fights. im tellin u women at times scare me. not all just the jealous types. I am not im far from it im like if u want him go on cus if he wanted me he wouldnt be lookin at u and also if i wanted him i would be wit him, and if he wanted me vice versa. ya noe? man it sucks being a girl cus women are ruthless and it doesnt scare me a bit i feel for them. i had to tell u all this cus i noe u all are gonna call me and laugh and ask did i do anything about it. nah i have so many problems, bills, issues, and somehthing called like a life. Moving on.....

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)