Newsletter Sign-Up

Cool thing @ Starbucks




Hello my fellow bloggers okay folks here we go. I was at starbucks as always and i use a card to pay for my stuff and he asked did i want my receipt the barista noes me so he was more like you want your receipt im like k and long and behold theres a coupon. if you look it says anytime after 2pm you get a free grande drink. is is now *watching lock* almost 1 when im done wit my work im out of here to get me a grande iced chai tea late yeah and ima blog about dat too wat!. lmao. I emailed my friend a long letter cus i had to tell him why he should marry me lol im a coffee pro i can break down what each coffee is made of lol well thats all for this blog the next one you should like read it.

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)