Newsletter Sign-Up

Coffee Conversations 2: A Lovely Kickstarter (with pictures)

So today I was conversing about start ups or as they say "kick starters" I have helped a few, from Dear Kates yoga pants ( very cool) to some others. I am currently looking at one as we speak so I have to get the basics to let everyone know. But today's highlight is from England, and I was asked personally to tell everyone about it!!!!!!.

Flimsymoon  is their name and Lingerie is their game!!!.



Every woman loves to wear such light delicate things whether its in the house our under our favorite outfits!! so I ran across this via another blog and fell in love!



What really catches my eye is that you can have it made to order, which is a heaven sent for moi!

The project has 21 days to go and she needs help!!!!! Please check out their kickstarter and donate and also spread the word!!!



I have donated  and I hope the little help I bring will help them with their project.

Its hard out here in the business world, but if we help each other and show as much support as we can then we can start having the little things things we like and great prices !!!



Check out her Facebook

Also her Pintrest

Oh and her lovely hair on her Instagram

I wish her the best and I will be a buyer of her products though I am here in the United States. If you know me, you know I shop all over the world.


Shes a doll and as I promised am here  to spread the word!!! Oh and I have now I am doing it via social networking!!! get out there and help!!!! please? xxxxx


I saw these pictures and fell in love with them such a whimsical feel to them, makes you just swoon:






All rights reserved via Flimsymoon Pintrest

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)