Newsletter Sign-Up

Quick catch up and insta-coffee pics

Hey everyone!

As my month of travels continue, I am off one job for about two months! Yes so I hope I an squeeze time in to post twice. What helps that is is a bi-weekly or tri-weekly blog and its a joy to have its almost time for its anniversary and I am doing it big this year. Though I just had a cute get together last year because of just moving back to the East Coast, this year ( a year in) I am like hey why not! My blogs are my babies! lets have a bloggers block party!!!. anyway I tried two great drinks, one from Peet's Coffee it was the very good sweet coconut blacktie the new Caramel Granita and ah I will tell you next blogs about, until then here are my lovely insta coffee pic( not a word)









Until next blog enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)