Newsletter Sign-Up

Coffee Confessionals: Reward Maddenss

Candid Pic today at Panera
Hey everyone what a rainy day.

Anyway, today's Coffee Confessional: Reward madness.

I am still collecting all of my birthday rewards, almost a week later. I will say this, that the best thing about joining rewards programs. The perks are what keep you wanting more.

You may ask yourself if rewards at places like Starbucks Rewards and Panera Rewards worth it? I think so. If you go to these places more than once a week then you will see that I am giving you a gravy train of rewards.

Not to mention most if not all places offer a birthday reward. Now some places have changed it and I just do not use it or if its worth the ride or drive I will use the % or $ off. Here are my fav coffee house list of reward places. Other than the two mentioned of course.


  • Le Pain Quotidien - Join their app you will not be upset. 
  • Au Bon Pain - Join and use that app! you will be happy when you sign up and your coupons come around your birthday. Not to mention monthly coupons. 
  • Peets- you get a free coffee on check in and also birthday and monthly reward coupons.
  • Ikea Family - Free coffee every visit and a free meal on your birthday.

If there's any I missed feel free to add on. I bet I will come back and add because I am just going by memory on this one! There are places here in the District that have reward programs but did not mention them because some readers may not live on this side. Same with New York City. I will do that in another post.



Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)