Newsletter Sign-Up

New Caffeinated Finds: Mexican Chocolate Latte

Mexican Chocolate Latte 

Hey guys!!

This past weekend, I headed up to NYC, and as per usual, I picked up my magazines and manga and headed new door to Whole Foods.

Now, this is the one that is in Bryant Park. Like right across the street. I am so happy that I decided to stop by and pick up a few things.

I would have never seen the drink above. They also had a Vietnamese latte.

I was shook you guys. Today's new coffee find Whole Foods in Bryant Park Mexican Chocolate Iced Latte.

Yes, you read correctly!.Let's get into it.

  •  Though I am not a chocolate person, I had no problem drinking this. 
  • There were bits of chocolate instead of it being just strickly chocolate tasting. 
  • I added a fourth shot, and it did not kill the taste. I also used half and half as my coffee. 
  • I tasted a slight spicy note but nothing too overwhelming. Not cayenne pepper spice more like nutmeg.
  • I do think it was made with Allegro coffee. I wonder if it was with the Three Queens Blend. 
Next time I will ask and try the next flavor. I will be certain to include it when I get the deets. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cheers to a cup of joe...four shots of espresso? Happy sipping.

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)