Newsletter Sign-Up

New Caffeinated Finds: Busboys and Poets


House coffee. How do you drink your house coffee? Do you like cream? Sugar? 
This is my usual when I visit Busboys and Poets
I always want to break out in Poems by Langston Hughes .( its named after him ) 
The coffee is Directly traded, meaning a few things but mostly from the source and the source assures the quality, price, and coffee. Its better than fair trade price and market price. Most of all its sustainable. This is what I am here for. I will be doing a few blogs on paves with either fair or direct trade coffees. Stay tuned. Also, know what you are drinking. Always look for the sustainable sign on your caffeinated beverages, and do the research if you are not sure. 




Information from Busboys and Poets


Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)