Newsletter Sign-Up

New Caffeinated Finds:Compass Coffee




So I recently attended the Small Business Expo and well I had to take a trip to get a cup of coffee. My mother was there, but she was willing to walk across to the other side of the convention center for me to get my caffeine fix. I did well while I was at the expo. I took pictures, and if you want to know more about my Consulting business, I have the page listed in my menu bar. You can also read my other blog to get the deets and direct link. 

Anyway, when I reached the kiosk, it was a Compass Coffee!!! I was so excited, and my mom was slightly confused on why my drink was so dark lol. She was used to me getting the same drink with half and a half in it. This time I opt for an iced vanilla quad latte and put soy milk in it. After I discussed what made a latte and why it was so dark; she now has a list of places that I like to enjoy coffee lol. Below I will discuss a little more about the drink and location. 


If you have ever visited Compass Coffee, where is your fav location? ( mine is Farragut West location)
What is your favorite drink?

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)