Newsletter Sign-Up

Coffee Finds: Cold Brew @ Le Pain Quotidien






I took a ride to Eastern Market SE, to check out the Trader Joes, and stopped by Le Pain Quotidien. .
I also picked up another item, but that will be in the next blog post. Cold brew was on my agenda.
I have to say, the smoothness of their cold brew along with the half and half was amazing.
I requested sweetener, and agave was given. Which made me not only taste the full flavor of the cold brew but have a hint of sweetness, because you know, agave is so dense, it falls to the bottom.
I have a few things that I have taken away from this lovely drink.

Le Pain Quotidien Cold Brew

  • Milk is given on the side to swirl in. 
  • Which is organic
  • All of their coffee is prepared with organic beans
  • Under $5
  • The free sweetener is agave
  • Vanilla Syrup .50 more
  • Coffee is very smooth a nutty aftertaste.
  • Easy to drink multiple times a day.

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)