Newsletter Sign-Up

National Espresso Day


                                                   Happy National Espresso Day !!  


I am at work but I had to stop in and show you guys my espresso pics. Some will be in the coming blogs but I wanted to make sure to remind you guys to check out my Instagram reels to see my coffee content! I will be posting one later on today trying Starbucks Espresso Blend Nespresso Pods. Stay tuned. 


Iced Quad Americano from Cameo Coffee

Iced Americano from Maketto ( my fav and drinking one now)

Iced espresso from Peregine Epresso  

Iced Americano from Maketto 

                                                                Iced Redeye 


What are some of your favorite espresso drinks? Here is a list of mine ( I prefer them iced just in case you want to make me or buy me one)

  • Iced Doppio
  • Iced Cortado
  • Iced Cubano 
  • Iced Americano ( quad) 
  • Iced red-eye


Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)