Newsletter Sign-Up

Coffee Drinkin Retro Momma

Woot! how are you? Im sorry that I havent got to blog but read my other blog and you will get the full explanation of why i havent. I know I know no excuse once so eva and im sorry. So now tell me how do you feel about the word "retro"? The shit? oh i mean ish lol Im here all over the internet touching base wit everyone , thing, work, fun,blogs and so on. Im like on no have my injuries messed up my typin abilities? heck no! im so sore woot! lol but its fine thought I get to blog. here i go....

When I was asked to describe about what im wearing today....I said this....and i quote lol

" I am a white boot wearin, hot pink tight havin, mini dress styling in pain ,drinkin coffee confused momma" lol

Did i hit the nail on the head? I hope so .....and that my friends........is the end of this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)