Newsletter Sign-Up

Outting wit a friend !




My bestest friend turned 21 last week ( cinco de mayo) and like he spend some of his weekend wit me. I just wanna say yay George about time! lol . Another thing, did I mention it was his first official trip out of town. ( hes from VA) yeah im proud of them ( yes he bought a friend) so this is for him to him cus I owe him . He gets wat I mean. This is us after a few free drinks as his heading says and was so right. Yes I feel as I taught him well. The place was called Tryst and its in Adams Morgan. The times are awesome they close between 2:45 am to 3:00 depends on the atmosphere. Also they have live bands and the greatest cuban coffee. Oh it is the ish. You wanna come? lemme noe B52 on the house anyone?

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)