Newsletter Sign-Up

What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?

I know what I wanna be when I grow up. I want to be a mixture of things. Maybe a financial analyst,Stock analyst, Auditor most importantly a Trader. What do you think? I know they all have the same things in common. They are in the financial market. Yeah im finance buff and I love to stare at the scrolling bottom screen of the famous market channels. What fascinates folks is that I know what it means and I noe all the lil terminologies for things. Thus, Bear Market and Bull Market is A Negative or a Positive market. and if you are a sheep. You dont know what you want.lol yeah its fun it makes me think at times though why i cant stay way.

I had a conversation with someone yesterday to the exact and they were telling me about a better job than what I had now. Which I was all for it. Then I said that I dont like people. Meaning that im not fond of people. I am not a people person. Which is true. I mean I wouldnt have a job that have people around me. So being this teacher thing and working with stuff like that . I mean im not being mean or anything im just saying that the stuff i do now isnt going to be a career move.


I woulnt be working my butt off in this accounting class and all of these finance things if I didnt want to do it. I think that im letting me get the best of my self. I cant focus and little things i just space out. I feel not smart and I think I have lost my motivation. Better yet my self motivation cus i have no outside support only from people that I have recently. Which is funny. I mean my physical therapists and my new accounting tutor and people I met at my job are more motivation than some who are close. I know. Sad.


So going back to what this person said, they said that it was easy to lose your job in that field. im like these days its easy to lose your job in any field.


I rest my case. I know what I want to do and be when I grow up. I want to be something that I can go home and lay my head down and be proud of being. Not being stressed and unhappy like I am now. Im not tryin to be a CEO or even a CFO I wanna be dating the stock market so to speak. I need that chance you know?

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)