Newsletter Sign-Up

While I was out.....

Hey all! how are you? I told my self that since I had finished my homework last night that I would dedicate this day to actually catching up on things that I had no motivation of doing in the first place. So this is one of them.Im on the balcony its about 65 degrees out not too bad ya noe? I have a horrible ear infection so I cant hear out my right ear. Its funny because I go to Starbucks I dont hear them call me, good thing they know me lol. well here are my blogs i have been meaning to write about. I hope you like these topics and stuff. I am dedicating them also to some folks who are goin to be mentioned in these wow dont u feel special. I mean I would if you would comment lol. Not anonymously , cus i kinda want to feel like u care. Dont call me!!!!! okay im out of this blog catch u in the next one.

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)