Newsletter Sign-Up

Best Friend Love Letter


Morning Everyone,
I was reading someones blog ( which im a big fan of) on love letters and I had to write two. If you know me all too well you know that I have a lot of friends that are boys. There is always an argument on what is best to have girls or boys as friends but hands down I have to say that boys are pretty cool. They are great well my friends anyway. So this is to you lol ten years from now ( if you print this out) when you are married wit kids and im just married u will remember how I feel about our friendship. Here we go.......

Dear , ( your name)

Hi how are you? I hope you are great. Though I may not see you at times, I have to say that I still feel as if we were in highschool and you were either pulling my hair or laying it down, or laughing at it. I always wish you the best in my heart and wat eva you do I will always support you.

I will be your childrens aunty, mommy, bestfriend , and anything you want me to be to make your life easier. I will buy them toys read them books and make sure I can say I contributed to making them as smart as you are. You know i would treat them as my own that I will not have.

When you shut me out, or when you tell me too much, I still have a smile on my face . When you pretend you dont care about my boyfriends and how im living my life I now see that you really do your just being tough about it.Quit it please cus when I get married you cant say anything then.

I promise to love whoever you bring into your life permanently, just promise to do the same. I dont care if its a fake smile pretend you like him. ( as so the same for me) Because they must be special if they are standing by you. And for some of you who dont noe wat to do, its okay I still support you.

I also promise to drink and to socialize with you when I get time. When I go on business trips dont worry I will email you where im at in case I have the sudden urge to marry someone there out of per innocents *winks* and you have to come smack me which u would do now.

At the end, in your funeral I will cry and act like I was married to you because in all I have known you longer than most people (cept mommy) though at times you surprise me. I will also read this to everyone or to you while you are laying there. If I die please dont cry for me nor get mad I think some things are left unsaid.

So there is was. I love you always and forever no matter how much I call you names and want you out my life. You are the ones who know me and was there in those huge development years. So try not to forget me.

Love,
Jen

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)