Newsletter Sign-Up

Black Coffee


Okay, as you may noe , I come from a diverse family so I love a lil of everything . Heehee. So this is about black coffee. I am used to Dominican black coffee. its very sweet and its in a tiny cup I love it and thats what I drink. Im so glad they have it instant. cus I dont have my auntie or go to the nearest shop to get a cup ( 60 cents) I think what you are used to have a lot on how you will live your life. I mean that coffee makes me feel urban special and to never forget where im from, and all of that good stuff. You should try it. I think I make it pretty good. lol you will probably die of an over dose of caffeine and sugar and i will say sorry right now for it. Then....you will want some more......

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)