Newsletter Sign-Up

A Caffine High..

Ohayou,

Have u eva had dat feeling? You noe da one dat u get when u crave da smell of coffee more than to drink it? I'm da type dat just wing it if I cn make it to starbucks in 1 min right b4 work. I will time it perfect at times. at times I dnt its alil off a min or two but u get me. I will run from my bus stop to starbucks and back. That's my cardio exercise for each day lol. I am also the type who falls asleep inhaling my cherry blossom perfume cus my chest gives me support is and a pillow lol (like dat metaphoic ish niss  right?) Lol anyway its an intoxication smell hey ask my friends who make their way to hug me and a close friend of mine who helps put it on so to say.
Movin on , lol anyway I heard dat sumone read dat I end up readin that one to four cups of that lovin black stuff a day helps u from gettin a lot of these diseases out here as u get older. Hey it depends on the person if u ask me. You know I want the cool espresso machine when I get married u all keep dat in mind when one day I make dat announcement ( dnt hold ur breath lmao) okay I'm on my way to work 5 in da damn mornin wat did u expect? Lol hey makin out wit coffee lol wat did u think I was talkin about? And dat my friend is another of my many coffeehouse confessions.

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)