Newsletter Sign-Up

Leaf!!!



Yo!

omg im blah lol but look at my pic! thanks to my friend *smiles* (thanks hunny) I got to take this pic yesterday during a well needed coffee break.I watched the man make the leaf on my macchiato. I was having a not so good day but this soo made up for me. and I got some coffee to go and had it this afternoon well late morning.


Hum....so this blog is about passing thoughts, when you drink coffee do u have some type of mini vacation?

Im the type who loses oneself in a cup. I have not much to be very excited about so i look forward to new things.

I was so absent minded yesterday i totally forgot what i order they dude laughed i did too i needed that. just a simple conversation over the silliest of things.

Do u see that leaf!? im still cheesing over it idk why lol i wanna make a heart. I feel u have to be talented to do so. eh who noes.

I should take a barista class might get kicked out  lol

wats ur passing thoughts?

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)