Newsletter Sign-Up

National Coffee Day!!!!!

Happy National Coffee Day!!!!!

I love coffee as you know and I have to tell you I have learned so much and I cant wait to learn more and show you some things I have been working on. Here are three things I have learned in the past year.

1. Cold coffee is so complex. It is more than just the pour over method.

2. The pour over method is fun, just follow directions.

3. Carbonated Coffee....I am a fan and its so good!!!!

So in honor of this day, I have to share my popular coffee pictures of Instagram ! Tell me what have you learned this year?











Comments

erika sorocco said…
Coffee pictures have taken over Instagram. That and manicure shots! Speaking of manicures...

...I have heard of Mood Color-Changing Polish but have never tried it - I want to though!!

xx

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)