Newsletter Sign-Up

Epresso Reivew: Dean and DeLuca

As a coffee lover I take my espresso seriously, so I wanted to share a great brand in a form of a review I did. I am a foodie indeed.


Originally submitted at Dean & DeLuca

ONLY AT DEAN & DELUCA. While any coffee bean can be used to produce authentic espresso, we have carefully selected beans of remarkable quality, smoothness, and sweetness to produce DEAN & DELUCA Espresso. Upon your first sip, you'll note and enjoy the especially rich crema: the flavorfu...

Great Espresso
By Mikikoftokyo from DC/NYC on 5/18/2015


5out of 5
Pros: Balanced Acidity, Pleasing Aroma, Exceptional/Interesting Flavor, Pleasing Roast
Best Uses: Manual Pour-Over/Drip, French Press, Automatic Drip/Filter, Espresso
Describe Yourself: Coffee Connoisseur, Foodie, Coffee Professional
I love this espresso. Not only because its easy to use when making cold and pour over coffee, I can put it in my espresso machine and its always a fresh taste. This is one of the few I actually brew on my own. Its always smooth tasting and that is what keeps me buying more.

* The review is based on personal consumption of the product. I was not paid to write this review.*

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)