Newsletter Sign-Up

Coffee Date: With my nieces

Hey all

I am here with a cute little coffee date I was own about two weeks ago. I have been so busy but have many pictures to share in the following weeks along with some plans which my other blog will have details on ,so stay tune.

Anywho, I decided to visit my nieces and nephews since I finally had time ;after moving back to the east coast. Mind you , I haven't seen them in a few years and between them growing up and realizing that I am too, they still wanted to hang out and talk to me. Which I feel, is always a good thing. I think I kind of rubbed off on them also. From coffee to their taste in things. But is that ever bad? They are not only taller than me but very smart. So the whole coffee stunting your growth thing will have to be made into some other excuse on my height. (lol)




We decided to have coffee at nordstrom, which I do everytime I shop there. I have to do a bit of research to see where their coffee is from and also other flavors,but I digress. They ordered something similar to a Mocha Frappuccino and I had a Dirty Chai Late. Talks of the past, present and future occured and I learned how much not only they have grown but I have.

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)