Newsletter Sign-Up

Coffee Confessionals ( Coffee obsession around the world)

Hi guys, since it's another snow day so I wanted to shoot a post your way.



I have to admit, I love coffee. Yes I know old news, but really I love it. And mom may think that giving me coffee very young ( and my own porcelain cup) was a bad thing; but she did the right thing. Coffee is a staple in my life and I enjoy writing this blog and sharing sources and insight with you.

Between my Bloomberg/TV online binges, tech,flight, stocks and fashion tabs that take up too much ram on my laptop;I always stumble across a article or in this case a whole section dedicated to coffee.
Tasting Table is a great site when it comes to conventional and unconventional ( my favorite part) ways to look at food and make food.

But the link above is all about coffee. I am so excited to scroll and click,save,wish, sip my extra hot late and scroll again. One post I will lightly touch on because seriously, who doesn't want to know about how to order coffee around the world.

Just imagine being on the beach in Miami, and ordering a "cubano" which is a reality for this City goer changed Miami bae. As soon as I get off of the plane at MIA I am suddenly a Miami bae.
 ( I made that up) I go to my new coffee spot and order my strong but very sweet fix. Swimsuits and strong sweet coffee, whats not to love?

Or being back home and visiting friends who pour a very dark, rich coffee from a tiny pot or seeing another friend where I currently live at 11am to have a coffee ceremony. (Oh! and don't get me started on Vietnamese ice coffee.) Whether its Turkish or Ethiopian coffee, the smell and taste are set apart from each other.

Though this has to be the longest post I have done for this particular blog, I have to run! Stay caffeinated and let me know your favorite drink to order or you would like to order from this article.

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)