Newsletter Sign-Up

Coffee Inspiration Fridays: My Starbucks Situation Reflection


I have a thing for showing my feet and coffee, but then I heard that the company that I have in the pictures had a little issue that from a person who sits in coffee shops, happens way too often. As much as I love coffee shops, I have learned that some do not like me. Not in this area and not in New York ( there maybe but let me find out) but I have been in places where I have been bothered and it made me think of this incident. It also allowed me to see the lack of ethics and morals in the world.



We have to be kinder, smarter and love each other. The bible speaks of this, and that's the second commandment other than loving God with you whole heart. Loving God and our neighborhoods can be just as simple as being respectful to the people who are in our environments. Even if you are not religious, having a love for your fellow man will do you a lot of good.
  I am glad that they have decided to do training but this goes back to the hiring process and also following up on training. Ethics is a very serious and not touched upon subject. I get it drilled into my head in school, I see a lack of in working and dealing with people. Coffeehouses are supposed to be safe havens. I strive to keep my experiences this way. 


Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)