Newsletter Sign-Up

Ipod, music , life....

I have my ipod on and im listening to A Tribe Called Quest “ electric relaxation” gotta love that song ,yeah I noe something huh? I like them alot cus I am an urban music listener. I like alternative hip hop and so much more but anyway, this entry is about music. I went to the coffee shop and yes a lot of songs I have on my ipod I have heard at different shops or starbucks. Then others are things I hear on the radio , and online and other outside sources you wouldnt expect. but they say that what a person listens to reflects a lot of who they are. I don’t know, what if you listen to a touch of everything like me? I ve never understood that. I have being classified in a category and i am like "im me" ya know? So the next time you turn on your ipod, think about what that songs says and how it effects you. Some of us out there still listen to the song for the words and beat not just the beat. Oh and of course the meaning.

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)