Newsletter Sign-Up

Bad hair morning not just for a cup or coffee

well ohayou everyone I have to say that this morning when I ran out the house to help my big sister, I had a bad hair day. It was one of those "been laying in bed wit out a wink of sleep need a cup of coffee" hair dos lol did i care? Nope lol i was happy to be in the rain. the car started up and i looked in the rear view mirror and tried to lay down the hair that sticks up on a regular basis cus it wants to down. I have to say that people smiled when I came in starbucks. ( im a regular) cus they knew the war I had to fight soon. From the traffic that was so thick u could cut wit a knife, to the rain that was ok but it was cold out. U gotta love that cold rain right?

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)