Newsletter Sign-Up

No coffee....

I tend to have a bad mouth when i havent had coffee. More on the idc side. I pretty much tend not to be phased by anything, or even react to it. Is that bad? no not when you are used to having a lot on your plate and you cant handle all of it and youre pissed, and just disappointed all together in one big massive cloud of unhappiness... when you step on flowers and chase pigeons cus they want ur hot dog, oh and dont forget fuss the taxi driver out cus he charged u $7 damn dollars to go around the corner. Nah , Nah i dont think theres an issue. I think i'll go another day without coffee.Life seems pretty just. Just like this cold weather. its like 28 here and the windshield factor has it feeling like 11.
oh ...joy...the button came off my coat that is very warm btw. I cant find a needle and thread ugh my gosh .....i plan on gettin another new coat i like the green one at old navy or the one at khols......hum....and i need some boots. saw the ones i want they are go-go/platform boats. then i need boots to keep my feet warm havent found those kind yet( that i can fit and like). im so pickey when i have money its cost too much AKA not on sale so i dont get it then when i dont have money they all want to go on sale. oh...joy i'll get them in Jan. when they go on sale I should be kool by then.......did i mention that i cant find my earmuffs? Oh I didnt have coffee today.....No coffee.

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)