Newsletter Sign-Up

One of those days when a grande cup of the "christmas blend" isnt enough

I am extremely tired. lol I think I am waring myself out by thinking. Im glad I dont have school to worry about for like two weeks. But on the other hand, I am so lost. This time, a grande cup of the christmas blend isnt gonna work. Theres got to be something wrong. Its like when I decide that I want to find some comfort theres not a soul in sight and when I really dont feel like being bothered because I have a lot on my plate, I am there for the world. Is life suppose to be like this?
Im thinkin more of a video game ya noe? you are stuck on that level ( like a friend of mine lol ) and you are so stuck. Why isnt there a cheat sheet or like the cheat book u can get if you buy the limited edition kind? A cheat code something. lol I feel as my quest and loong difficult one at that of being fully in the investment field is shrinkin. its sad indeed. Ugh these test and the money it cost is like .........yes thats how i feel lol.
When you do bad at something it makes you feel even worse. Im tellin u failin accountin makes me feel so bad.I feel like the world is going to end. I need a vacation, I need a hug, I need a song, I need an outlet.
This is one of those days when a grande cup of the "christmas blend" wont work .

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)