Newsletter Sign-Up

My coffee story...

I went out Saturday wit my mom and my sis and my niece. I noe I noe surprisein but its something that we have started on saturdays and its cool. I had to treat dis week. Lol nah I didnt have money like that but you know that I know how to spot a deal. Plus I wasnt hungry so it was fun watchin the others eat.

Well we went to a place called "eggspectaion: or somethign like that lol the whole menu and the look of the bistro revolves around eggs. Even the bathroom and its contents have egg shapness to it. I have to say its a moderate priced place. Well we ordered drinks and I have a "caffe correcto" which end up being $6 .It was a lil cup of espresso mixed wit baileys it was nice It tasted great. Yes my breath smelled like alcohol lol it was great I recommend the place to people who like those types of atmospheres.

I wanted to take a friend of mine or it can be vice versa lol so that we can talk have a heart to heart conversation. let me know when u see him maybe u will b4 i will lol. but anywhoo thats my coffee story and im stickin to it. oh did i mention that i had ordered one egg and a huge slice of cheese cake ? lol im just finishin up the cake from that day lol

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)