Newsletter Sign-Up

Lend me your coffee thoughts

Hi everyone!


Its time for my biweekly thought on coffee today! Well, if u dont know i love coffee houses/lounges, i feel that i can think better there. I feel as if the less known coffee houses are the best. I also think that the ones with a bar  is the best too.

Ever had a huge cup of coffee like in the pic below for less than $2 ? I think thats what makes coffee houses differ from each other, it has to be the prices, conduct of the people who are making and serving the coffee. I never looked at it until tonite.

It showed me that the little bit of time you take out to observe the things around you, the more you are bound to learn. I tend to go to the same place, drink the same thing,and i have heart felt conversations there. I always walk out too with a song ive been dying to have the name to or didnt even know that i liked.

Tonights blend: Regular Blend
Song: "the scale" by Interpol

See u very soon wit another story to tell.

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)