Newsletter Sign-Up

When I dont have coffee (or the kind) i want i......

Disclaimer: Im sorry 4 the people who i inflicted damage to,in this process of self realization.


Today, I went to the organic supermarket! I am jut getting back matter of fact. I was not up to anything this morning. I hated the world, then i thought of what I was going to do as far as far as my bi-weekly post up here today!!!! I have to say I feel so much better , b/c of the pick me up and a lot of praying on the way to get to the coffee source!. I decided on a rare occurrence to take my little sister. Honi. Yes her name is pronounced "Honey". lol She saw that i needed coffee and pointed out the sign for the 99 cent organic coffee, as we walked into Yes! organic! I will be going there often. I mean I used to go when my sister worked close by in the district and i visited her, so now that is is exactly 8 minuets away, I will make every excuse to go! lol I went over 20 dollars in my budget but I dont care!!! I have my coffee, you can see how happy i was. Happy Sunday. now i can go to my meeting in peace. lol

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)