Newsletter Sign-Up

Forsquare Check In

Hey everyone!

Ive been busy but I have a post for you, then I have a make up one........sheesh I tell you I cant wait to get a little bit more organized , maybe my graduation gift to myself will help......So anyway, I was out this weekend. I stayed at *** and it was so nice. There was a starbux right there and a movie theater. I was so happy when my friend took me to see the muppets!! I cant thank him enough, it made my year you have no idea!. Even he enjoyed it, I didnt know how he would because he wasnt familiar with them, but he cant stop talking about it. Hes so cute. lol He says that im miss piggy all the way lol. I am happy she had a cool job up there. so cute. anyway we went for coffee and I used my fav check in app foresquare and snapped this pic what do you think of it? Well im off! unitl later on.....

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)