Newsletter Sign-Up

Coffee New York Style

HEY !!!!

I miss this blog and the readers lol So everything have calmed down and I have a picture of me drinking my daily NYC coffee. I so have to move back I get 4 sugars lol well scoops and its heaven! I have mastered finally drinking it with out burning my tongue but not with out spilling it lol. So use a baby wipe to clean it up and it will dry and disappear. Yes it works I live by it lol. Anyway I loved it and I can taste it now lol. So how have your coffee adventures been? I needed the break to get me through the year I tell you they are right that the color brown do help with a bad mood and such. Have a sip and see what I mean lol well I am in a seminar I better get back lol xoxoxox


Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)