Newsletter Sign-Up

Cartel Coffee

Hey
I am at my next coffee location. I had a little time to check it out and its right in the heart of the college district in Tempe. So, lets get down to it. There name is Cartel Coffee and im loving my cold brew cup right now. Though its catered to the college bunch you have locals who come in here and there. Because of their location an hour is about my parking limit. But when my friends come, i will find a parking garage, and we can walk over this way!!!!! But for now the time limit is just fine.
Verdict :great location, crowd, price. Parking is very understanding due to location. Try the cold brew and watch them at work in their exposed "coffee lab"

Window Seat

Bye for now , until next time.

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)