Newsletter Sign-Up

A Cute Review of the Chestnut Praline Latte

How do chestnuts taste? Pralines? ( you know the candy,nut and whatever combination)
Okay walk with me here. Now, I had heard about it like last month sometime and I didn't think twice about it. But I looked at my Starbucks app and whoa! Gold Members get to taste it first. So I went 
Monday, snapped a picture, posted in on every network I could think of (sorry blogger) 
And now we are here. Okay now you know Lattes' are espresso and milk. I got mine iced. 
I am special so hey, oh well bare with me here. You can also get it as a Frappichino.(saw it yesterday)

My verdict:
 It taste like a cookie that you have gotten out of the oven and let it sit to cool and the first bite is how the after taste is. Now having it hot, I do not know it may be the same. Hum....
I am an espresso girl , an iced espresso girl to the exact, but again I am okay with it, I am willing to have it again if someone buys it for me ( the price geez) but thanks Starbucks, you made me leave my iced espresso box into an iced espresso that taste like cookies world. 

Let me know what you think.


Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)