Newsletter Sign-Up

HappyEarth Day!!!

I don't know how long I have been doing this , but Happy Earth Day!!!!

I am huge on helping the earth that god has blessed us to live upon.

From the green trees and grass, to the blue and different color oceans; and life in them.

So this year I want to show some of the most beautiful places I have been too.




 Because this year, I have learned to be grateful of what I came from and you come to  miss things like rain when you move far away. I realize it and I hope to remember this whenever I move back across country.
 One other thing, its not just the earth, its the things you use in life. Like net and shopping bags. I myself have them both and use them though this state isn't big on it.
 Eating, planting and making sustainable food is one too. Also buying it. Because you must take into consideration that some things are not plentiful. Even certain sushi kinds!!!!! Also remember if you can afford it invest into some very great tasting organic coffee. They are out there.




What do you do to help the environment and help slow down Global Warming?

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)