Newsletter Sign-Up

Sad Announcment

Hi everyone I want to say that I will be on bereavement for a few weeks. Its been a long week for me and finally yesterday I had to say goodbye to my oldest furbaby Izzy. I am to pieces and I need to collect my thoughts. Bella and I are very happy that family and friends are being so supportive. Its only her and I now. I tell people its very hard losing a family member. Furry or not they are your family what makes up your family. I am so blessed to have had her and she came to me when I was so down. I love her and will never ever forget her. I wrote about what happened bellow.

Thank you

*Jen*

                                          A picture last week before she was sick


RIP Miss Izzabella-Ka Sawyer I wanna say thanks to all the heart felt words from everyone. I'm so attached to my two cats it's breaking my heart that I lost one. It's hard being alone, family four hours away each direction, working a lot and finishing two degrees. I held on as much as I could but when they did cpr on her and I was crying and just to pieces the nurses or doctors couldn't calm me but suddenly she opened her eyes and calmed me by cleaning me. I stopped crying instantly and everyone in the room started to cry. I knew then that she was telling me that she was ok with leaving and Bella-Tomo and me would be ok without her. She was 14 my feisty little girl. I see she made the final decision again. I respected her wishes. I'm going to be ok. It will just take a while.

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)