Newsletter Sign-Up

Peets opening in NOMA

Hey all

Though not sponsored for this, I had to send a special thank you to Peets Coffee for inviting me to their grand opening in NE DC NOMA district. I received an email to get a free mini bag of coffee. Though pushed up a week, they still ensured until the day before that I had my barcode to scan for my free coffee.

I enjoyed how fast the service was after I got through someone who was confused with their app in front of me. (no worries) my coffee was ground espresso styled and I am now brewing it at home. I can not wait to go back!

They are located next to TD Bank and Roti. Right on First Street and around the corner when walking from New York Ave Station. Now let's go into the coffee taste.





Roast: House Blend ( Dark Roast) 
Taste: Sweet, cocoa tasting. 
Location of coffee: The Americas 



Check out Peets Website for more products  Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)