Newsletter Sign-Up

New Caffeinated Find: Residency Coffee Love @ The Cocoa Bean Coffeehouse

Hey everyone!


I have a cool find today. This was the week of the 26th of March, and I had my DBA Residency at National Harbor. You can read about it, well what I wore and some links to explain what a DBA and a Residency is here. The Cocoa Bean sells Starbucks Blends at high prices, but I was out of the School/Hotel provided coffee ( which was nice) that I needed a pick me up by the time I got to 1pm.

Vanilla Latte 
Hotel/School coffee( breakfast)  

Mind you I was there from 8-4 Tuesday, Wednesday and to 7pm on Monday and 11am Thursday. You could see that the first two were my dragging days.I was hyped for Thursday on Wednesday so I was okay but stills topped and had the latte above. It was $6.50 each time I went, and I pretended I was fine with it lol. It was okay, kept me awake and ready to go. Nothing special but it was the comfort I needed. So the next time you visit National Harbor, you are warned lol

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)