Cold Brew Summer
COLD BREW SUMMER
|Photo by Noom Peerapong on Unsplash|
Cold brew once a mystery to some is now a staple for many. Cold brew is complex as it is simple.
It is pretty much-condensed coffee in a cold form. I say the espresso another half, but others will argue and beg the differ. You steep coffee overnight well at least 12-24 hours before preparing. Here are some links on how to make cold brew different ways. Then, I included my method, which was developed in many different ways and times.
Here are some great cold coffee recipes
My personal cold brew recipe
- 2 1/2 cup of coffee
- 4 1/2 cups Water ( filtered)
- 2 cups of water ( after coffee is filtered out)
- Steep the coffee grinds in water for 18-24 hours. A cold brew maker or in a pitcher is fine.
- Sift the coffee grinds
- Add the remaining water
- Add ice to a cup and enjoy.
- Bonus: Add coffee and tonic or sparkling water for a coffee tonic.