Newsletter Sign-Up

New Caffeinated Find: Ethiopian Coffee 2018





You know I love all types of coffee. I have not run into a kind that I have not liked yet. So when I decided to take my niece and sister to have their first real experience of Ethiopian coffee/food that post is here, I had to introduce Buma( coffee) to them. It was amazing and was headed in such a cute pot. We had two pots, and they enjoyed every drip of coffee until it was gone lol. I will be visiting again to give you guys more information on the blend since this is the first restaurant of its kind in the southern Va area. I can tell you the location and the price. So look forward to a pt 2 sometime in the year.

Resturant name: Mesob Cafe 
Location:VA Beach
Price : $2.50 a pot

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)