Newsletter Sign-Up

Coffee Confessionals:Brewing Coffee Muses

Photo by Tyler Nix on Unsplash

Hey all

Todays Coffeehouse Confessional is about brewing methods from pour-overs to other coffee items that I am currently loving. I have a list below of a few things that I am considering on adding to my coffee making collection.

Today while making ice coffee. ( brewed then cooled down either refrigerate or ice and left to sit for future use)  I thought about how using a cold brew maker works just fine. I would think that these items could be multi-use, therefore not having me buying an item for each new coffee brewing discovery I encounter.

What brewing devices are in your kitchen? Do you have any new ways of brewing? I am going to have a post very soon on the Japanese ice coffee brewing method which I find exciting. Its basically brewing pour over style over ice. Genius. I will get into more of that later.

Until then, look at my many finds. I bet you can find cheaper on Amazon or other stores if these seem to be a bit much.



Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)