Newsletter Sign-Up

New Caffinated Finds: Town Center Cold Pressed

Thanks to my niece picking a place off of a Google list of coffee shops in Norfolk, Va, we ended up here at Town Center Pressed. I felt so welcomed, not so much two days after  ( which is today) though one of the people there from my first visit was still as lovely as ever and made it worth coming today.

Shall we go on?


Iced Mocha 

Pistachio Milk

Quad latte


I have a few things I was spoken to about that I wanted to take note of and say thank you to the person who took the time to show us around and explain their products to us. I would like to thank the Company for showcasing my Instagram post on their site. I appreciate it, it's a great 11th blog anniversary present. Anyway, here are the facts. I did 10 I could go on forever but I rather not lol 


  1. They have no acidic espresso or coffee ( a plus) 
  2. I also learned too much acid causes indigestion and other stomach issues. That is why they say drink water after coffee and espresso. They have the best-patented milk ever! 
  3.  They roast their own coffee
  4. They started as a juice bar
  5. They have 3 locations
  6. The Town Center location is also a tapas bar. 
  7. Their workers are very into coffee and the process ( loved it)
  8. They will do demonstrations such as with the coffee machine of the 1800s. The siphon. ( example in the link
  9. Their espresso and coffee are often blended.

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)