Newsletter Sign-Up

New Caffeinated Find: Pourfavor

I get to travel a lot, I am not super fond of some places in the south because of the lack of interesting things to do. So yours truly decided to find things go to do. If  I am going to be here visiting family, I  might as well find a coffeehouse. Long and behold, I found Pourfavor about two minutes from where I stay when visiting. Yes, its a gem, I have yet to sit long enough to really get the feel but don't worry I will have many more posts on this location. 


From my understanding, Pourfavor its very Cuban infused. From the pictures of the Cubanos to the food menu. This is their second location. Their first is in VA Beach. I tasted their Cubano and their lattes, and I must say bravo. Coffeeshop approved. I got the right amount of sweetness that I wanted. I love this drink because of it being so sweet.  Their drip coffee not pictured is very good, and as my mother says strong lol. So stop by and tell me what you think. I will have more words as time presses on. We want this to stay around, I do need somewhere to sit and do work. 




Vanialla Latte                                                                           Cubano

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)