Newsletter Sign-Up

My new machine!: Nespresso Vertuo





Hi guys! I am here with home content ( see I remembered) I got this as a surprise yesterday (6/19) and I wanted to share it with you guys. I will have more on this machine as time goes by and I really have a feel for it. Its no other than the Nespresso Vertuo! I wanted this for as long as the brand has been out. I am glad I waited and someone heard me cared enough to buy it. Now the cup set isn't included, that was another gift last year!  It all worked out, didn't it? Lets talk about a few features.
  1. WIfi- As of ten min ago on 6/20 as I type this I was able to connect my machine to wifi. So it will brew at a press of a button on my smartphone. 
  2. Pods- It comes with about 20 pods.
  3. Removable drainage - If you have the mug you can remove the drainage piece.
  4. . $10 of your first order of pods- now they range from .85 and up for a pod a min of 10. 

Dont worry I will be back with some recipes that I have made with my machine. ! Not that I don't have other machines in the house lol come by I have coffee and espresso and tea on hand! 

Find the Nespresso Via the links I posted below. Remember you can go to the Nespresso store also ( I live by one) 



Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)