Newsletter Sign-Up

Coffee Conversations: Coffeehouse Favorites

 Coffeehouse

Favorites 


            


The photo I attached is from Big Bear Café) and that’s their Oatmilk Latte and plain croissant -Andrea Renderos


Hi everyone, this the first of my few part interview series of favorite coffee and tea spots in the city or town they are in. Hope you enjoy!!

About You

My name is Andrea Renderos, I’m 25 years old and have been living in DC for 2 years. I was born in El Salvador but have lived in the US for most of my life and living in dc was always a dream for me. Social handle: Andreaa.rm_


Favorite Cafes 

It’s so hard to pick which is my top favorite because I have so many but here are my top 3 

  - Big Bear Cafe

 - The Coffee Bar (they have 2 locations) 

 - The Wydown (2 locations also)


Question: Your go-to drink?



My go-to drink is always “Oatmilk Vanilla Latte” I rarely ever get it iced. I really have to be in the mood for it! Also, Oatmilk lattes without the vanilla will do too! I just add a little bit of sugar and I’m good to go. 


Question: Any extra details?


When visiting those 3 shops my biggest tip would be to possibly order ahead in case there is a line. Since I am a local I’ve gotten familiar with what times it’s usually busier and it’s usually mostly in the early mornings. Also, parking can be tricky so if you can walk or metro it makes it a lot easier! Lastly, I ALWAYS have to get a plain or chocolate croissant with my coffee order :) 





I want to thank Andrea for taking the time out to be the first in my many part Coffee Conversations: Coffee Favorites  



Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)