Newsletter Sign-Up

A mix of all cultures

You know what? I am a big fan of gelatos. Yes if you don’t know what they are, it is basically ice-cream and espresso. They have an Asian way and a Greek way of making them. But the original one comes form the Italian. I love them all and have had them all. Try it sometime. If you don’t like coffee you may like this.
So lets talk more about different food. If you are just accustomed to one type of food do you ever try to go out of your comfort zone? Again if you know me I eat weird things. lol and if you look into my grocery cart ( if im not at an international supermarket) you wont see normal food, well a little bit. Lol I mean the words international supermarket speaks for itself. But yes since I have a very diverse family ( that don’t get a long at times oh well im the different one when it comes to that lol) We are used to and try everything. I also have friends who aren’t my race or the common or they are close. From Eritrean to Japanese I love them all ( a shout out to them! I miss you!) I take the recopies’ they make for me and that’s my diet you know? So try different things you may surprise yourself.

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)