Newsletter Sign-Up

Akemashite omedetōgozaimasu

Hiyeee!!!


How are my very coffee inclined friends doing? I am happy to be able to post twice in a week! this will not be so much about coffee its more of a basis of our relationship.


I just wanna say thanks so much for puttin up with my non blogging days,my long drawn out post or my plan rants! I hope year 3 will b just as great! I want u to have a cup of coffee tonite b4 u go out, party and do your thing (i am) and just go through the yr and just say " alright 2011 lets do this!"dont go about those promises u cant keep like everyone eles. 


Go drink coffee that sounds nasty ( like that peppermint mocha) and if it is actually indeed nasty as u imagine it , b happy u got a tall and can give it back to the Barista and apologize but u hate the drink. (laughs evilly) or b like me get someone to buy it for u or you talk them into letting your tast theirs so u can talk junk if u dont like it!.


Also add one more coffeehouse hang out to ur list. so when one fails all will come through. and throw at least one "coffee confessional party" i want to do that this year. say a prayer and wish for the best for forever to come.



Later coffee peeps 


Im loving this pic of  espresso
thanks to worldpress.com

Comments

Kyosuke said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyosuke said…
I'm glad you post twice.Thanks for the tips,and I did have some coffee before yellin happy new year lol.Spending it with the person I wanted to be with the most.

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)