Newsletter Sign-Up

Happy 9th Blog-aversary

Hey everyone








You guys its been 9 years! can you believe it! I can not. Without coffee, this blog would be nothing. I enjoy doing this. So this year I have a few facts about my coffee obsessed life. So when we are making small talk at a coffee shop you know more about me.










Coffeehouse Confessionals: About my caffeinated habits 




  • Most of my pictures are taking on a daily basis. 
  • I drink coffee at least twice a day. 
  • At times depending if I am sick or not I drink none. 
  •  I have so much coffee in my house.
  •  I could run a mini coffee shop. 
  • I go out and purchase already brewed coffee daily. 
  • I think it has a lot to do with time and laziness which I am happy to admit. 
  • I also will brew you a cup when you come to visit. 
  • I love to feed guest sushi and offer them a choice of coffee and teas. 
  • Did you know that I like my coffee with a lot of sugar? 
  • I also hate caramel.
  • I am lactose in tolerant but love milk in my coffee.
  • I also drink it black. 
  • Espresso is a favorite of mine.
  • Favorite type of coffee based drink would be a red eye.
  • I have a collection of coffee cups, mugs and espresso cups.
  • I want a coffee themed bridal shower.
  • I can say coffee in four languages.  


Thank you guys and here's to another year. Oh and to another year of being alive. It's very ironic that I started my blogs on my birthday. 


Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)