Newsletter Sign-Up

Coffeehouse Confessionals: What milk do you add to your coffee?



Hey!! 

Since I have another week off school, I am making post for future post,since this is a vi-weekly blog. So you should be seeing this at the end of Jan. Though today is the first! 
I am doing well of sticking to my bi-weekly content on this blog. I have since last year haven't I? I have content written and scheduled until March. So I can relax with both blogs. Though the other is weekly it's caught up also . Anyway on to today's topic.....




Today I want to discuss your preference for milk. Here are options that I was told when I asked
What kind of milk do you add to your coffee?

  1.  Whole Milk
  2. Half and Half
  3. Coconut Milk
  4. Skim
  5. Hazelnut Creamer
  6. Amaretto Creamer 
  7. Soy Milk
  8. Cashew Milk

How do you like your coffee? Chose from the list above ( number) or hey add your own number below and I will include it in a follow up post.  

Comments

Popular Posts

Wants ( updated every few months)